Top Philippines Online Casinos
Welcome to online-casinos.ph, your #1 source for online casinos in the Philippines. If you’re keen to play at online casinos, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find our independent and honest in-depth online casino reviews and ratings, as well as important information about casino games, casino bonuses, tips, and more.
On our website, you will also find the ultimate guide to Online Casinos:
✅ Best casino bonuses
✅ Easy to follow casino games guides
✅ Strategies, tips & tricks
✅ Up-to-date casino info and news
✅ Payment methods, rules and more…
We provide all information to help you achieve success playing online casino games.
Best Philippines Online Casinos 2023
Play at Local Online Casinos in the Philippines
Why should you play at Philippines online casinos? Because they’re convenient and they have a lot to offer.
Gambling at land-based casinos can be time-consuming and costly, especially if you have to travel far to get to your nearest casino. Online ones, on the other hand, are considerably more accessible. All you need is a computer or laptop and you have instant access to loads of top-rated gambling sites. If you have a mobile phone or tablet, you can access casinos and play lots of games while on the go. You can take the gaming fun with you and get your fix while going about your day.
Another key advantage of online casinos is the number of games on offer. With land-based casinos, space is limited so the number of games that the casino can hold is restricted. This isn’t true for online casinos. Since everything is digital, there’s practically no limit to how many games a single casino can have. Most of them have at least a few hundred games; many of them have well over a thousand.
To sum up, online casinos are much more convenient and offer way more games than their land-based counterparts. If you want quick and easy access to loads of games, online casinos are the way forward.
The Gambling Law in the Philippines
PACGOR – otherwise known as the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation – is the Philippines’ gambling regulator. This government organization oversees the country’s gambling industry and ensures that everything is regulated.
An online casino operator based in the Philippines has to be licensed by PACGOR to operate. However, casinos based in the country aren’t actually allowed to accept Filipinos. People living in the Philippines are only allowed to gamble at sites that are based overseas.
How Do We Pick Our Online Casinos?
We conduct thorough casino reviews. We pick casinos that can be trusted and have a lot to offer. All of our reviews are formatted in the same way. Below is a summary of each section:
– Intro – We start our reviews with a brief introduction that lets you know a bit more about the casino we’re going to be reviewing.
– Games – This is one of the main sections of the review. It covers the line-up of games that the casino has and talks about the different types of games you can play.
– Live Casino – We see what live dealer games the casino has. We look at how many games there are and what types of live games are offered.
– Software Providers – We talk about the providers that supply the casino with its games. Most casinos have games from a few dozen providers.
– Site Layout – This section goes over the layout and design of the casino. A casino should be well designed and easy to navigate.
– Mobile Casino – For this part, we talk about the casino’s mobile site. We also discuss the app, if there is one.
– Bonuses – Bonuses attract new customers and encourage existing ones to keep playing. We see what bonuses the casino offers and look at how generous the offers are.
– Customer Support – This section covers what options there are for getting in touch. It also looks at when customer support is available.
– Payment Options – We look at what payment options you can use to fund your account and make withdrawals. We also take into account things like transaction wait times and if there are any fees.
– Licensing – All online casinos should be licensed. This section mentions whether the casino being reviewed is licensed or not and what company gave it its licence.
– Safety – It’s important for online casinos to be as safe as possible. For this section, we summarise what the casino does to promote safe and responsible gambling.
– VIP Program – This section covers a casino’s VIP program. We talk about what it offers and how you can become a member.
– Conclusion – This part of the review gives you a brief summary of the casino. It mentions a few key points and lets you know whether the casino is worthwhile or not.
– Pros and Cons – We put down a few pros and some cons that highlight some of the casino’s key aspects. Most casinos should have more pros than cons.
– Lists – We list all of the casino’s payment options, available languages, accepted currencies, and software providers. This should give you a better idea of what the casino has to offer.
– FAQs – For this last section, we list some FAQs and provide answers to them. These cover important points about the casino.
Our Online Casino Gaming Guides
The information on our site covers just about everything you need to get started with online gambling. We have lots of casino reviews to help you find a casino to sign up to, along with game guides to help you get used to how games are played, and pages offering useful guides and tips to make your gambling experience as enjoyable as possible. The aim of our site is to help you get the most from online gambling. What’s important is that you enjoy yourself and don’t overdo it. Read the information we have on our site and have fun discovering the exciting world of casino games.
The typical online casino has several hundred games. Some of the most popular games types you’ll come across at casinos include:
Slots – These are simple games of chance where you spin the reels and win if enough matching symbols are lined up on a payline. Online slots come in a wide range of themes and have lots of different features such as free spins, respins, progressive jackpots, multipliers, and more.
Table Games – There are many different games that can be found in a casino’s Table Games category:
- Blackjack – A card-comparing game where your objective is to beat the dealer to 21 without going over 21 yourself. Blackjack is a very fascinating game, its simple rules attract a lot of players, but to master this game, takes time and a lot of practice.
- Baccarat – Similar to blackjack, but doesn’t require any decision-making from you. Pick one of two hands and whichever gets the closest to 9 wins. Baccarat is a very fast-paced and addictive card game.
- Roulette – A Roulette wheel split into 37 or 38 segments is spun and a ball is dropped onto it. If the ball lands in a segment covered by your bet, you win. Roulette is one of the iconic casino games. with a lot of variations and hundreds of strategies.
- Poker – A family of games where the aim is to get the highest-ranking poker hand possible. Multiplayer poker games typically have several rounds of betting; solo games, on the other hand, are more simple.
- Craps – A dice game where each round can involve several rolls of the dice. In Craps, two dice are used. Some bets require several rolls before they win or lose
- Sic bo – For this dice game, a total of three dice are used. Every round lasts a single roll, with every bet resulting in a win or a loss when the roll takes place. Sic bo is a simple and very interesting game.
- Video Poker – For this game, you receive five cards and can keep or replace each one. The aim is to get the best five-card poker hand possible. Video Poker is very popular not only in online casinos but also in land-based gambling establishments.
- Bingo – This is a fun game where numbered balls are drawn and if there are enough matching ones in a row or pattern on your ticket, you win. Multiplayer games of bingo are particularly enjoyable.
- Keno – A game is similar to a lottery. You pick up to 20 numbers from 1-80 and 20 randomly determined numbers are revealed. The more you match in Keno, the more you’re paid.
- Virtual Sports – These are games where real-life sporting events such as races and matches are simulated. You bet on the outcome and win if your bet is correct.
- Scratchcards – Simple games that are quick to play. Purchase a scratchcard and scratch to reveal symbols. Match a minimum number of symbols and you win. Scratchcards are the fastest casino game.
The number of casino games is increasing rapidly, we do our best to provide you with updated detailed guides and useful strategies, that can help you to understand casino games better and increase your chances of winning.
Live Dealer Games
Most online casino games are computer-animated. When you play these games, you’re watching video content that’s generated by a computer but is still interactive, i.e. there are lots of different outcomes and things that can happen. Live dealer games are different.
These are real-life games that you get to take part in despite not being where the game is being played. How does live casino work? Visit an online casino and start playing a live game. You’ll get to watch a live stream of the action and can keep up with everything that’s going on in real-time. Live games are filmed in specially purposed TV studios, or even in land-based casinos. A professional croupier oversees the action and keeps everything running smoothly. Numerous players can take part and can interact with one another and the croupier through a text-based messaging interface. You place your bets in the same way that you would when playing an animated game.
Most top online casinos in the Philippines offer at least a few live dealer games. Look out for live versions of casino classics such as blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. There are even some providers such as Evolution Gaming that have created entirely new live games not based on any pre-existing ones: Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, and Football Studio are a few examples.
Online Casino Bonuses and Promotions
One of the main ways casino operators encourage new players to sign up – and existing players to keep coming back – is by offering casino bonuses. Nearly all online casinos you can sign up to in the Philippines have bonuses you can claim. Some examples of these are listed below:
- Welcome Offer – This is for new players and rewards you with bonus money and/or free spins when you make your first deposit, or even several deposits after your first one. The welcome bonus is one of the most popular types of promotions used by online casinos.
- No deposit bonus – This type of bonus also is a type of welcome offer. No deposit bonus is very desirable for players, since it’s not obligate them to make any personal money to receive the bonus. but those bonuses often come with high wagering requirements.
- Reload Bonus – This is a bonus aimed at existing players and it gives them free bonus money and/or free spins when they make a deposit. Reload bonus is especially useful for players who make high deposits.
- Cashback – For this bonus, you earn cashback on losses earned within a set amount of time, up to a limit. A cashback bonus helps players to retrieve some percentage of the money they lost.
- Competitions – Some casinos have competitions such as prize giveaways where you earn entries by playing select games
Bonus money is free casino credit that can be used on most of a casino’s games. Free spins are for slots only and there may be a limit on what slots you can use them on. Most online casino bonuses in the Philippines have wagering requirements in place. Before you claim any bonus, you should read through the terms and conditions so you’re aware of what the requirements are; you should also be aware of what other restrictions there are.
VIP Clubs for High Rollers
A high roller is a casino player who has a big budget and regularly spends large sums of money gambling. Online casinos cater to these players well. They do so by offering a VIP club. This is an invite-only club that only the top spenders and most dedicated players can join. Once a member, you can enjoy a range of exclusive perks and benefits, such as access to exclusive promotions, higher deposit and withdrawal limits, personalized offers, better customer support, and even invitations to real-life events.
To receive an invitation, you have to meet certain qualifications. Some casinos don’t reveal what these are. If you’re signed up to a casino and you think you qualify for an invite, contact customer support, and your account may get reviewed to see if you do in fact qualify.
Bitcoin is the world’s biggest cryptocurrency. It was also the first cryptocurrency to be created. Because of the anonymity and enhanced security it offers, it’s a popular payment option for gamblers at online casinos. A growing number of casinos accept Bitcoin – as well as other cryptocurrencies – for both deposits and withdrawals. There are even a handful of casino sites where only cryptocurrencies can be used.
Just about every online casino has a mobile-friendly site that can be accessed on smartphones and tablets. Mobile casinos offer most of the same games that the main desktop site has, and they’re designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate on smaller devices.
Some online casinos also have their own app that you can download from your device’s app store. Many players prefer apps over standard mobile sites because they tend to be designed to a higher standard and come with extra features such as push notifications. Casino apps are free to download, though they do take up space on your device.
Online casino games don’t just come from a single company. In fact, there are over 400 companies – or providers – creating slots and other casino games for the online gambling industry. Some of these specialize in a particular type of game; for example, Evolution Gaming mostly focuses on live dealer games. Others create games in multiple categories. BetSoft is a good example as it’s released plenty of slots and also a good number of table games.
Most online casinos that you can access in the Philippines have games by at least a dozen or so providers. Operators want their collection of games to be as varied as possible so that it will appeal to lots of players; after all, everyone has different tastes.
When you visit an online casino, the games section usually has a filter that you can use to display games by one provider at a time. This is a handy tool to use if you’re keen to play games by a particular provider and want to see all the options displayed at once.
Play at Casinos You Can Trust
You should only play at online casinos that are trustworthy and reliable. Most casinos are, though there’s a very small number that isn’t. All the gambling sites we recommend are perfectly safe and secure. They’re fully licensed and they take all the necessary steps to ensure players are fully protected at all times. Only by playing at safe and secure online casinos players can fully enjoy online gambling and be at ease.
If you’re at an online casino and something untoward happens, contact customer support to try and get the issue resolved. If you fail to get the help you need from customer support and the issue doesn’t get resolved, you should probably sign up to another casino instead, just to be on the safe side.
Payment Methods You Can Use in Philippines Online Casinos
If you’re going to gamble online with real money, you’ll need to use a payment method to deposit money into your casino account. You’ll also need to use one to withdraw money. Thankfully, most online casinos in the Philippines accept plenty of widely used payment methods such as debit and credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and more; some even let you use cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Litecoin.
The bank cards Visa and Mastercard are accepted at just about every online casino. The e-wallets Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal can also be used at a lot of casinos. Most sites don’t charge you anything for any transactions.
You’re able to use most payment methods for both deposits and withdrawals. Some – prepaid cards, for example – are only for deposits. Then there are a small number of payment methods that are only available for withdrawals, such as certain bank transfers. If you pick a payment method that can’t be used for either type of transaction, the casino will let you use another one so you can still move your money about.
Play for Your Chance to Win Real Money
For many people, playing online casino games is all about trying to win money. If you sign up to a casino and make a deposit, you can play for real money. If a casino offers a no deposit bonus, you can even play for real money before you’ve made your first deposit.
If you’re using a bonus of any kind, your winnings are usually credited as bonus money. This is special casino credit that can be spent on games but can’t be withdrawn. Bonus money is only converted into cash – which you can withdraw – once the bonus’s wagering requirements have been met.
After winning real money, you’ll get to withdraw your money using one of the casino’s approved payment methods. All top real money online casinos support safe and fast payment methods.
When spending your own money at an online casino, only use money that you can afford to lose. Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you win and make a profit, great. If you make a loss, you shouldn’t keep playing and trying to recoup your losses, because there’s no guarantee that will happen. Instead, you should do something else. Always remember that casino games are designed to take money away from you, so winning is never certain. Still, playing for real money can be a lot of fun, especially if you’re lucky enough to scoop a decent win.
Playing Casino Games for Free
If you want to try out some casino games without risking your money, you can do so by playing for free. Nearly all online casinos in the Philippines let you play games for free once you’ve got your account set up. You can have as many turns as you like without having to pay. You can’t win or lose any actual money, but the benefit of free play is that you get to understand how the games work. This is especially helpful for games such as blackjack and poker where you have to make decisions that can affect the game’s outcome.
We’ve already mentioned no deposit bonuses. These technically let you play for free. If you claim one of these bonuses, you’ll get to play some games for real money, but it’s not your money you’re using; it’s money the casino’s given to you. When you use a no deposit, you have a chance of winning actual money, but you’re not spending anything. Not all casinos offer no deposit bonuses. The bonuses you get are limited, so you can’t keep playing for free indefinitely.
Safty at Philippines Online Casinos
We want you to have a gambling experience that’s enjoyable and fun, but also safe. That’s why all the casinos that we recommend are reputable, safe, and reliable. We only promote casinos that we ourselves would sign up to and play at.
All of our recommended casinos are fully licensed. They take all the necessary steps to ensure players are protected and that the games run properly and are always fair. Some of the things we look out for include a seal of approval by eCOGRA (an organization that checks casino games are fair) and the use of SSL encryption technology (this is the software most casinos use to keep players safe). If a casino appears dodgy in any way or doesn’t meet our standards, we won’t promote it on our site.
Betting on Sports at Philippines Online Casinos
People in the Philippines who enjoy gambling don’t just spend money on playing casino games, they also spend it on sports betting. There are lots of online sportsbooks that let you place bets on all sorts of sporting events, from local and national matches and races to international tournaments and competitions.
Many online casinos have their own dedicated sportsbook. The number of casinos that offer sports betting has been steadily increasing in recent years. This is because casino operators want to stay ahead of the competition and aim to offer as many different gambling opportunities as possible. A casino that has sports betting is likely to attract a larger and more varied selection of customers than one that only offers casino games.
The typical sportsbook section of an online casino has a few dozen markets you can bet on. Each market can have loads of different bets available; it depends on what events are taking place. The very best sites offer live betting. This is where you place bets on an event as it’s actually happening. Live betting is a lot more thrilling and unpredictable than pre-match betting because the odds can change at any time and you never know what’s going to happen next.
In the Philippines, you can access lots of top-rated online casinos. If you’re keen to play some casino games, whether for free or for real money, there are lots of choices available. Stick with us and we’ll show you which sites are the best ones to sign up to. Become a member of one of our recommended online casinos and you should have a great time playing games and claiming bonuses. All the casinos we review are safe and secure and can be trusted. Whichever one you go with, you’re sure to have lots of fun.
It’s legal to gamble at online casinos in the Philippines, so long as the casino, you’re at is based in another country.
There’s no online casino that’s definitely the best; it’s down to personal opinion on which one is the top casino. That being said, there are plenty of casinos that are highly rated.
So long as the casino you’re at is licensed, you shouldn’t run into any major problems. Stick with licensed casinos for the safest online gambling experience.
You can indeed. Most casinos have a welcome bonus for new players, along with other bonuses for existing players
Visit an online casino and somewhere along the top of the screen, there should be a register/sign-up button. Click this and fill out the form to get your account set up.
You stand a chance of winning actual money if you play with real money, or you use a casino bonus.
Yes you can. Just about every online casino has a mobile-friendly site that can be accessed on smartphones and tablets.
You don’t have to play for real money if you don’t want to. Most online casinos let you play for free once you’ve signed up. But in order to win real money, you eventually need to register and make a real money deposit.